Meditate on the Potter and His Clay
Come to the potter’s house.
Since starting Studio Asobi back in 2014, we have been so blessed to experience the beauty of God’s Word in our daily interactions with clay.
Join us in this pottery-themed spiritual retreat, and take this time to intimately experience God’s truth and grace while shaping your own unique vessel from the “dust of the earth”. We have found this a refreshing and often profound way to encounter God as we take the position of an earthly potter, moulding clay with our bare hands.
Upcoming Retreat Dates
$90/pax, 3 hours
Thursday Morning (9:30am – 12:30pm): May 27 (Fully booked), Jun 3 (Fully booked)
Saturday Morning (9:30am – 12:30pm): Jun 26 (Fully booked), Aug 28 (Fully booked)
- Email email@example.com (including all the participant names and a contact number) to make booking enquiries, or to be added to our waitlist (please indicate your preferred dates).
- Once availability is confirmed, payment is to be made within 1 day to complete the booking. Cancellation or rescheduling is allowed with at least 3 days advanced notice. Full charges apply otherwise.
- As we are a home studio, we can only host up to 8 participants due to Singapore’s Phase 3 restrictions.
- We have adequate safe distancing measures and each participant will also undergo a temperature check and fill out a health & declaration form (please click on the link to read the questions before booking/attending)
- We have 2 cats and we hope you are ok with them around :)
About Us – Kenneth & Huiwen:
When we first tried out pottery together, we were just a regular couple in Singapore looking for an interesting hobby to spend quality time together. But little did we know that we were embarking on this amazing journey of beauty and discovery, eventually becoming full-time potters ourselves! The meaning of Asobi (遊び）is “play” in Japanese and 遊 means “journey” in Chinese. 遊び心 (asobi kokoro) also means having an open heart. This is the spirit that we hope to embody as we continue to experiment with clay, with play, and with life.
Here are some links to our stories/musings:)